The 10th annual Great Lakes Data & Analytics Summit is coming up on Friday, June 10, 2022 at the Troy Marriott. We invite you and your colleagues to join us for a day of networking, training, and insights into the latest technologies and trends in analytics. We know attending the Analytics Summit is a valuable use of your time and company resources, but if you still need to convince your boss, here are five reasons to attend the Great Lakes Data & Analytics Summit:
1.) Reconnect with your colleagues and peers
After two long years of remote work and virtual events, we are excited to host an in-person event that will allow our attendees to connect and reconnect throughout the day! If your team is still working remotely, use this day to bring your team together in one place. We offer a 10% Group Discount for groups of 3 or more from the same organization. Or just come to enjoy lunch and coffee break or two with us and see some new and familiar faces!
2.) We bring you stories from experience.
In our case study tracks, presenters will share success stories and best practices on topics like building a culture of self-service analytics or learning about the insights you can gain from sports analytics. Learn how Learning Care Group, 5-Hour Energy, Jackson National Life Insurance, and more have solved real business problems using state-of-the-art technology. These sessions are designed to help professionals learn best practices in the following areas:
- Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning
- Data Management & Storage
- Data Preparation
- Data Visualization
3.) We bring in the pros.
Influential keynote speakers will address significant and timely trends in the data and analytics fields:
- Jan Griffiths, President & Founder of Gravitas Detroit will deliver the opening keynote on Leadership Transformation in a Digital Age and will discuss how digital transformation requires an entirely new leadership model as well as a thorough reworking of work culture in order to succeed!
- Dave Menninger, SVP & Research Director of Ventana Research will deliver the closing keynote on the State of Analytics. In this session, you will hear from an industry veteran and learn what the research shows about the state of analytics in organizations today and what the best practices are among those organizations achieving the greatest success with their analytics and data efforts.
Learn more about the keynotes
4.) We speak your (data & analytics) language.
Through software demonstrations and hands-on workshops, attendees can experience technologies first-hand and discuss benefits to their businesses with vendor representatives. Whether you are looking to learn more about a new technology, or want to touch and feel some software, we have something for everyone. Interactive hands-on workshops this year are facilitated by Dataiku and Snowflake. Pre-registration is required and available as an option in registration.
5.) We keep it local, efficient, and fun!
In providing a five-track, one-day format, we provide the data analytics community with a comprehensive agenda that doesn’t break the bank or your schedule. This is our 10th annual Analytics Summit and we’ve got it down to a science. The event is carefully constructed for your convenience:
- 10% group discount for groups of 3 or more
- Single-day event runs from 8:00am-5:00pm
- Features relevant data & analytics software vendor sponsors
- Centrally located at the Marriott Hotel in Troy, Michigan
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and refreshments are included
Register today to reserve your spot!