Only three weeks remain until the 2014 Great Lakes Business Intelligence and Big Data Summit (GLBIS). Do not miss out on the opportunity to learn and network with more than 250 business and technology professionals at the Great Lakes Business Intelligence (BI) & Big Data Summit on Thursday, March 13 at the Marriott Hotel in Troy, MI.
Here are 5 reasons why you should register today!
1. Bigger and Better – Building on the success of last year’s inaugural Great Lakes Business Intelligence & Big Data Summit, the Summit will return with more sessions, more speakers and more networking opportunities at a larger venue, the Marriott Hotel of Troy in Troy, Michigan.
2. Expand Your Knowledge – We’ve brought together a unique line up of industry experts from leading companies across the nation to share result-based case studies and best practices.
3. Innovative Technology Vendors – Discover the latest technologies and innovation solutions from top technology vendors. The Technology Innovation Presentations track will consist of insightful sessions that will help you determine what solutions work best for your company’s business objectives.
4. Expand Your Network – Strengthen your current relations and build your connections by interacting with like-minded technology and business professionals who share the same goals, issues, and concerns you do.
5. The 3 C’s (Cost, Convenience, and Chances to win!) – Save time and money by attending GLBIS which will take place at the Marriott Hotel, conveniently located in Troy, Michigan. Minimal travel is required for most of our Summit attendees, and the cost to attend is only $129. Start saving today by using the code “blog14” to take 10% off your total when you register. While you are at GLBIS, you will have chances to win prizes throughout the day, so be sure to stay till the end of the Summit to take advantage of the opportunities.