The inaugural Great Lakes Digital Transformation Summit is coming up on October 10, 2019 at the Troy Marriott. We invite you and your colleagues to join us for a day of networking, training, and insights into the latest technologies. We know it’s a valuable use of your day, but if you still need to convince your boss and colleagues, here are five reasons to attend the Great Lakes Digital Transformation Summit:
- This is the must-attend IT and Digital Transformation event in 2019.
Digital Transformation is a social, technical, and economic trend that is having real impact on IT departments and businesses across all sectors. These initiatives require a top-down leadership and a strategic culture shift within the organization. The Digital Transformation Summit features speakers from local companies who are sharing their experience with a specific digital innovation project implementation as well as the leaders who are driving this change in the organization.
- We’re bringing in the pros.
Influential speakers will address significant and timely trends in digital transformation and how it is rapidly changing the landscape of IT and business:
- Opening Keynote – Joe Chung, Enterprise Strategist & Evangelist for Amazon Web Services. In his presentation, Joe will share insights on how Amazon organizes for innovation and he will take a deep dive into the four key aspects: Culture, Mechanisms, Architecture, and People. Learn more about Joe in our latest blog.
- Tri-County CIO Panel – Phil Bertolini (Oakland County), Jako Van Blerk (Macomb County) and Carols Perez (Wayne County) will lead a panel discussion on the topic of Digital Innovation: Connecting Citizens to the County.
- We speak your language.
Through technical use cases and leadership innovation sessions, presenters will share success stories and best practices about their Digital Transformation initiatives. Learn how Quicken Loans, Stant, Greenpath Financial, and FCA are using Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning, Cloud Migration, and IoT to move the needle of innovation. Learn more about our speakers and agenda.
- We’ve been there, done that.
WIT proudly hosts the Great Lakes Data & Analytics Summit (formerly Great Lakes BI & Big Data Summit) every March. Over the last 7 years, we have developed and grown this event to serve the local analytics community to provide relevant learning opportunities and valuable connections with peers. Our goal is to provide the same opportunity to the greater IT community and digital change-makers.
- We keep it local, lean and mean.
In capping event attendance and providing a four-track, one-day format, we provide the IT community with a comprehensive agenda that doesn’t break the bank or your schedule. The event is carefully constructed for your convenience:
- Single-day event runs from 8:00am-5:00pm – you can make it home in time for dinner!
- Centrally located at the Marriott Hotel in Troy, MI
- Limited to 250 attendees for an intimate event focused on your needs
- Group discounts are available to three or more, so bring your team!
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and unlimited coffee are included