The 7th annual Great Lakes Business Intelligence & Big Data Summit is coming up on March 7, 2019 at the Troy Marriott. We invite you and your colleagues to join us for a day of networking, training, and insights into the latest technologies. We know attending the BI Summit is a valuable use of your time and company resources, but if you still need to convince your boss, here are five reasons to attend the Great Lakes BI Summit:
- We are the premier business analytics event in the region.
The Great Lakes Business Intelligence and Big Data Summit will be the largest, most impactful BI and Big Data event of the year in the Great Lakes region. The Summit draws 350 BI and IT professionals from the fields of automotive, finance, business services, healthcare and more. Multiple learning platforms are featured throughout this not-to-be-missed event.
- We’re bringing in the pros.
Influential keynote speakers will address significant and timely trends in digital transformation and data visualization:
- Chris Surdak is and award-winning author, innovator, disrupter, engineer and strategist. Chris is an industry-recognized expert in big data and analytics, cognitive computing, robotic process automation, artificial intelligence, organizational dynamics, and digital transformation with over 20 years of experience.
- Alberto Cairo is the Knight Chair in Visual Journalism at the University of Miami and author of The Functional Art: An Introduction to Information Graphics and Visualization and The Truthful Art: Data, Charts, and Maps for Communication.
- We’ve been there, done that.
Through case study and best practices sessions, presenters will share success stories on the latest BI and big data software. Learn how Meritor, the City of Lansing, Dominos, and BorgWarner and more have benefited from featured industry tools such as Qlik and Microsoft. These sessions are designed to help professionals learn best practices in the following areas:
- Big Data
- Business Intelligence
- Data Management
- Machine Learning
- Data Visualization
- We speak your language.
Through software demonstrations and hands-on workshops, attendees can experience technologies first-hand and discuss applicable benefits to their businesses with vendor representatives. Whether you are looking to learn a more about a new technology, or want to touch and feel some software, we have something for everyone.
- We keep it local, lean and mean.
In providing a five-track, one-day format, we provide the data analytics community with a comprehensive agenda that doesn’t break the bank or your schedule. This is our 7th annual BI Summit and we’ve got it down to a science. The event is carefully constructed for your convenience:
- Early-bird registration and group discounts begin January 8
- Single-day event runs from 8:00am-5:00pm
- Features over a dozen software vendor sponsors
- Centrally located at the Marriott Hotel in Troy, Michigan
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and refreshments are included
Registration is now open! Get a $10 discount by registering before February 1!